A set of reports to obtain relevant information about status, configurations, performance, monitoring on your SQL Server in a quick, concise way.
The tool is provided in Report Definition Language (RDL) format.
To view the info you can import them to SSMS (Check how to do it here)
Reports provided (more coming soon):
Study your Server - Dashboard
- Overall Instance information
- Server Memory, CPU, and Disk
- Database Information
- Network Protocols
- Trace Flags enabled
- Instance configuration values
- Memory Dumps
- Suspect pages
Study your Server - Database Info- Database-scoped report -
- Overall Database information
- Database settings
- Space usage
- Last backup information
- Filegroup and files
- Top 10 tables by space
- User processes
- Orphan users
- Suspect pages
To Download the source and check documentation, Access this link
Import custom reports into SSMS Here
This stored procedure converts a table or select query to an HTML table format, with some customization options.
A script Carlos Robles from dbamastery.com provided me for a static table was taken as the base, so I modified it to accept any table or select query and apply different or no styles, also you can choose to show or hide columns from the final table.
- This SP works with dynamic queries, also data is not validated, so it is vulnerable to SQL injection attacks, so always validate and sanitize your queries before using it.
- Null values are not converted on this initial release, so before using it, remove null values from your data.
- Some special data types like geography, timestamp, XML, image are not supported, if you try to use them, an error will raise, remove these columns before using it.
- This tool is not designed to handle huge amounts of data, so, for massive information, you can split them in various executions.
Quick tutorial here